Whitewood Gardens at City Center is a locally owned and operated Residential & Memory Care Community. Our staff is fun, dedicated and hard working. Come be part of a Great Team!!!!
As an LPN, you will promote and restore patients’ health by collaborating with the Director of Nursing and with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families. You will assist others in the Care Family to develop, coordinate and perform the tasks of our Family Member’s Service Plan according to their preferences and abilities. In this role we ask that you bring a sense of humor and professionalism, while being an example to others and helping with any questions other staff members may have.
100% Covered Health & Dental Insurance, PTO/Sick Leave, Matching 401K, Employee Referral Program, Tuition Assistance & Much More!!!!!
Pay: $35 – $40 per hour
· Complete Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Assessments in accordance with state regulations, to include but not limited to full assessment of residents upon move in, after significant change of condition and annually. Documenting findings, resident status & interventions made as a result of this assessment
· Teaching of Med Aides/other staff as needed must be provided and documented
· Monitoring of resident condition
· Participation on the Service Planning Team and/or reviewing the service plans with date and signature in a timely manner
· Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to residents, friends, and families.
· Promotes resident’s independence by establishing resident care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
· Health care teaching and counseling for staff as needed
· Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
· Maintain resident confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintain nursing supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
· Supervise and monitor floor staff.
· Performs all other duties as assigned.
As part of the Care Family at Whitewood Gardens, you should have a positive and friendly demeanor. You must have a passion for working with our family members, an understanding and patient mind. An LPN license is required and previous work experience in elder care is preferred.